|shop = motorcycle|
|A shop that sells motorcycles and/or related accessories and services|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A shop that sells motorcycles and/or related accessories, clothes, parts, repair and rental services.
How to map
Tags used in combination
- brand=* - the brand(s) this shop sells (multiple values separated with ;)
- operator=* - person or company running the shop
- addr=* - the address of the shop
- opening_hours=* - when to enter the shop / Tool to test the format
- Contact information: phone=*, fax=*, website=* and email=*
|motorcycle:sales||yes/no/used||sells motorbikes / used=only second hand / yes;used=both new and used|
|motorcycle:rental||yes/no/trailer||motorbike rental / motorbike trailer rental (Both: yes;trailer)|
| - sells parts ?
yes;custom=both: spare parts and special parts
|motorcycle:tyres||yes/no||sells tyres (may also be used in combination with shop=tyres)|
|motorcycle:type||standard/dualsport/offroad/chopper/sportbike/scooter||Just in case the shop is "specialised" (restricted to a certain bike type). Separate several with semicolon i.e. chopper;scooter if necessary|
Possible Tagging Mistakesshop=motorcycle_repair - If you know places with this tag, verify if it could be tagged with another tag. Automated edits are strongly discouraged unless you really know what you are doing!
Use the Overpass Turbo Query Wizard to combine any values for a boolean search : (Example : Motorcycle rental EXEPT scooter)
wildcard : *
contains : ~
is not : !
combine them with and/or and use brackets if necessary
- For further usage of the format motorcycle:*=*, see Proposed features/motorcycle_friendly Rtfm (talk) 22:06, 12 March 2017 (UTC)
- shop=car - Car shop
- shop=bicycle - Bicycle shop
- shop=atv - ATV / Quad shop
- Proposed_features/motorcycle_friendly - Motorcycle friendly accommodations
- Access restrictions - conditional :
http://osmand.net offline navigation app
https://kurviger.de/en route planning