|natural = earth_bank|
|Large erosion gully or steep earth bank.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A steep earth bank is an abrupt change in ground level which can be clearly distinguished from its surroundings, e.g. large erosion gullies, scraps, steep grassy slopes
- See on Wikipedia
- For small erosion gullies (1-2.5 meters in width and less), which are designated by a single line, use the natural=gully.
- Types of earth bank
Optionally you can use one of the specifying tags:
- natural=earth_bank + earth_bank=gully - erosion gully.
- natural=earth_bank + earth_bank=scarp - scarp.
- natural=earth_bank + earth_bank=сut_bank - cut bank, river cliff.
- natural=earth_bank + earth_bank=grassy_steep_slope - grassy steep slope.
How to map
For a linear way, the top of the object should be on the left side of the way direction and the bottom on the right side. Way represents the top of the object. (rule is the same as for cliff and retaining_wall).
- depth=* - In case of relatively constant depth it could be indicated in meters.
- surface=* - Slope surface.