From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|natural = shrub|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: In use|
|Tools for this tag|
A shrub (usually below 6 m in height).
How to map
Place a node () at the location of the shrub with the tag natural=shrub.
- name=* - Describes the official name given to the shrub (in most cases there are none).
- shrub=* - Describes the common name for the shrub.
- flower=* - Describes whether the shrub is a flowering plant or not.
- fruit=* - Describes the kind of fruit the shrub has (if it does).
- natural:frequency=* - Describes the frequency of appearance of the shrub species, subspecies, or cultivar (for example: whether the shrub is rare, common, etc.).
- Red_List=* - Describes the IUCN Red List conservation status (if included).
- NatureServe=* - Describes the NatureServe conservation status (if included).
- pesticide=* - Describes whether the shrub is contaminated with unsafe pesticides or not.
- herbicide=* - Describes whether the shrub is contaminated with unsafe herbicides or not.
- check_date=* - Describes when this shrub was observed.
- colour=* - Describes the colour of the shrub; when observed.
- height=* - Describes the height of the shrub.
- width=* - Describes the width of the shrub.
- edible=* - Describes whether the shrub is edible or not.
- genus=* - Describes the scientific name of the genus (first part of the scientific name).
- species=* - Describes the scientific name of the species.
- taxon=* - Describes of the scientific name; describing any taxonomic level; e.g. order, family, genus, species, sub-species or cultivar.
A Scotch broom:
- shrub=Scotch broom
- check_date=14 July 2017
- height=55 cm
- width=2 cm
- species=Cytisus scoparius
- taxon=Cytisus scoparius subsp. scoparius