From OpenStreetMap Wiki
| +/- natural=peak
The the top (summit) of a hill or mountain.
The top (summit) of a hill or mountain. Mapped as a node.
- name=* - for adding the name of the peak.
- wikipedia=* - for providing a wikipedia.org link - many major peaks have an entry.
- ele=* - for providing an elevation / altitude in metres above sea level ... if you know it.
- natural=volcano - for volcanos.
- natural=saddle - for saddle points.
- man_made=cross or man_made=summit_cross or summit:cross=yes - for summit crosses, see discussion page.
- summit:register=yes - suggested tag for summit register (aka book, log), see discussion page.
- man_made=cairn - a pile of stones
- man_made=monitoring_station - for weather stations
- man_made=tower - for lookouts and senders
- tourism=artwork - for artistic objects present on some peaks
Related terms: <acme> <tip> <crest> <top> <crown> <summit> <climax> <pinnacle> <peak>