From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|shop = laundry|
|A shop to get your normal clothes washed.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A shop to get your normal clothes washed.
Might be self service coin operated, with service staff for drop off. Also known as a "laundromat" or "launderette".
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- operator=* - indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- website=* - URL of this feature
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - suitable for wheelchairs
- self_service=yes/no (often "coin operated")
- laundry_service=yes/no (staff doing the actual washing)
- shop=dry_cleaning - A separate tag for a shop which (primarily) offers a dry cleaning service. This is a special cleaning procedure (normally more expensive)