Impressed by the number of roads completed in Bedford. Intrigued how many people have been doing this! I would be interested in joining a co-ordinated plan to complete the town and surrounding area.
- Whereabouts are you? Ojw 20:49, 18 Jun 2006 (UTC)
- Just NW of Bedford ceemjay 15:48, 19 Jun 2006 (BST)
- I must admit, my bicycle & I have got nearly everywhere north of the river (excluding villages). You may notice at one point I got quite peeved that osmarender didn't display untagged segments, so I went a bit nuts with a dictaphone.--robert 02:04, 21 Jun 2006 (UTC)
- Ojw is just NW of Bedford, and trying to find the occasional spot that robert hasn't mapped. Meetup sometime to see if we comprise more people than the London user group? ;-)
I've only filled in percentages on the areas I've visited, so the blank lines are waiting for someone else's estimate.
- I started doing south Bedford (comprehensively) just a couple of weeks ago. Just a few sectors are done done. But my activity waned in the hot weather because I get bad satellite fixes and bad tempered cycling in the heat.--robert 00:23, 23 Jun 2006 (UTC)
Henlow & surrounds
hmm, this appears to have gone a bit quiet... Anyhow, if anyone's still paying attention to Beds, I intand to start trying to add a little detail to Henlow and its surrounds once I have the requisite kit (hopefully the ed of this week) and I work out exactly how to do this editing thang (which may take longer...). -- TomJ 2136, 13 Feb 2008