- If your only making 2 segments the plugin can get it wrong which side to divide on. If a road is selected, perhaps it could go for the one that is (closest to) parallel. -LastGrape/Gregory 18:15, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- cancel / abbrechen don't work
- missing selection for devide horizontal / vetical
- missing default name for the street if the existing house already have a addr:street tag
--trekki 21:49, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- the dialog window should feature a dropdown from which you can select different types of building values (as stated on the wiki page for the building key).
- when using the plugin on an preexisting building it should use the existing value from the building tag instead ob changing it to "yes".
- "1" as the default value for the segments is not really useful, since i normally want more then one. it maybe should be initialized with the last used value.
- maybe a more generic version of the plugin could be used to split up different kind of areas, not just building. i have just written a proposal for parking spaces, where this plugin could work perfectly to split up existing parking areas into parking spaces.
--Flaimo 20:08, 5 April 2011 (BST)
- a 'add /x/ metre average gap every /n/ houses' would make uniform semi-detached houses in suburbia a joy. (suggested defaults of 3.5 metres every 2 houses). --Welshie 16:56, 10 April 2012 (BST)
house numbers on the outline of the building
Would it be possible to add a mode which keeps/preserves the address nodes (and their history), by putting them on the outline of the building (if feasible on the street side, halfway between two nodes on the façade. This node can get an entrance=main tag as well. (Until shortly I'd have said building=entrance, but this seems to be getting deprecated). This seems to be the way some people prefer to work, not only when there are more than one address in a building, but always, to get a visually pleasing result.
broken associatedStreet relations
See german forum http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=436488 and JOSM ticket http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/10253 .