From OpenStreetMap Wiki
The picture in the Infobox looks historical. If there is also Tag:historic=aqueduct we should change that. And what about the paragraph historic=bridge. It must then also be adjusted. --geozeisig (talk) 08:41, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
- IMHO It does not matter. As stated on the page historic=aqueduct - aqueducts consist of many parts, not all of them are bridges, there could be tunnels, ditches, ...
- So historic=aqueduct goes on anything which has to do with aqueduct and bridge=aqueduct is applied additionaly on the bridge part.
- What about historic=bridge? There is no such page. Chrabros (talk) 09:30, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
- Then historic=aqueduct is not used alternatively so is a property. Then it should be better at Additional tags listed.
- historic=bridge we can also describe.--geozeisig (talk) 09:33, 11 March 2017 (UTC)