From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

British English?

The British English word seems to be stands. Do they have the same meaning or does stands have a broader definition? (So far stand is not used at all while bleacher/s is used 400x) --AndiG88 (talk) 10:40, 3 August 2014 (UTC)

I'd say they're the same thing, or close enough, but I'm in the US so forgive me if there's some difference for British stands. --Marion Barry (talk) 19:00, 12 December 2016 (UTC)