From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- See Key:cutting --Klumbumbus (talk) 21:57, 7 November 2016 (UTC)
- The short answer is NO --geozeisig (talk) 06:11, 26 November 2016 (UTC)
- LoL. Where I can read about a long answer?
- The question is: how can we tag a wide and complex embankment/levee (with many levels and a lot of different features on it like roads, paths, cycleways, benchs, ...)?
- I'm talking about the complex levee system (riverbanks for flood control) along the Po river. --NonnEmilia (talk) 07:59, 26 November 2016 (UTC)