Looks like I broke the map? Can we add some information about how to fix utf8 errors to this page?
- Dekarl 09:08, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- All twelve utf8 errors are mine. I'll fix them tonight. You can find them all over here.
- Dekarl 15:21, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- Any idea what caused this problem? Are you using osmeditor2?
- Grant Slater 15:57, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
There are several new errors this week that are nodes, not ways. The macro for links to editing works only for ways. Anyone care to fix that? --JLS 13:47, 21 March 2007 (UTC)
- I was the person who made the template, but I can't help fix this issue as I am no good at wiki templates. Bruce89 14:29, 21 March 2007 (UTC)