Nuttig om contacten te leggen met bv de provinciale toeristische diensten als officiële vertegenwoordiging van OSM --13:03, 4 August 2010 (BST)
proposals of change (10/2012)
Categories of members
Proposals : Only two categories of members : "adhérents" and "effectif"
by --Julienfastre 14:06, 11 October 2012 (BST)
- membres adhérents : all contributors who may justify to be registered on OSM since two months ;
- membres effectifs : members accepted by the board (this is the case in the french association) ;
I do not see the utility of "membres d'honneurs" and "membres bienfaiteurs".
Seuls les membres effectifs ont le droit de vote en assemblée générale. Les membres adhérents y sont invités, y prennent la parole, mais ne votent pas.
- I approve this proposal. --Julienfastre 14:07, 11 October 2012 (BST)
*4.1 Art. 11. Conditions d'adhésion et cotisation: 2000 EUR seems excessive for normal members? With a price that high, you'll mostly have corporate members. I suppose the goal of the association is to get as many members as possible? I would propose two tiers of membership: one for corporations (at 2000 EUR, or more?) and one for regular OSM contributors with a reasonable fee (50, 100 EUR?).--Gyrbo 14:19, 11 October 2012 (BST)
- I think this is only a *maximum* price. This is also very high. I think that 50€ for an individuel is a more reasonable maximum fee.
- --Julienfastre 14:25, 11 October 2012 (BST)
5.3 Art. 14. Convocations: 8 days seems short to me. This can lead to situations where a minority decides things while a large portion of the members is on holiday. Since the "assemblée générale" is quite regular, I propose to extend this term to one month/30 calendar days?
Maybe also add a minimum required number of members present on a "assemblée générale (extraordinaire)" (50%, less?). --Gyrbo 14:33, 11 October 2012 (BST)
- I agree with a longer time on convocations.
- I think the law foreseen that we must have a quorum when the bylaw are changed. But for a regular AG, we should not have any quorum: this may block all the asbl/vzw in case of the quorum is not reached.
- --Julienfastre 14:43, 11 October 2012 (BST)
I think it should be "OpenStreetMap Belgium", with abbreviated forms "OSM Belgium", or "OSM-BE". Sounds more sensible than a "-Be" suffix to me. --Eimai 22:15, 11 October 2012 (BST)
- Are we allowed to use the OpenStreetMap name for our association? Is this not a trademark of the OSMF? --Gyrbo 13:53, 12 October 2012 (BST)
- Don't know if we can use the OpenStreetMap name. But anyway, given the discussion on the mailing list it'll have to become "OSM Wallonia" or something like that anyway. --Eimai 18:00, 12 October 2012 (BST)
- I think we can if we are an offical OSM chapter (which i think is somewhat mandatory) EMerzh 18:30, 12 October 2012 (BST)
- To become an official chapter I think you have to become an organization first, so there will be a period in between you're not a local chapter... But someone should ask the OSMF first. --Eimai 20:41, 12 October 2012 (BST)