[Edit] [ ] Template documentation
. (Edit | history)
Note to editors: Please don't categorize this template by editing it directly. Instead, place the category in its documentation page, in its "includeonly" section.
All parameters are optional but may take default values:
- class - Default value: noprint Inline-Template.
- title - Default value: empty.
- from - if set, use "from" instead of "since" in category name. Default is from. (may be used to infer a dated category name with cat-date and from, see below).
- date - Date in English. E.g. January 2015 (may be used to infer a dated category name with cat-date and from, see below).
- link - Link to a documentation or community policy page explaining the annotation and fixes to do. Default value is: WikiProject Cleanup.
- text - The text displayed in the annotation link.
- pre-text - Prefixed text shown just before the annotation link (if there's a text value specified).
- post-text - Postfixed text shown just after the annotation link (if there's a text value specified).
- special - The alternative text to show without the link (if there's no text value specified).
- cat - The target category to insert the current page to. Default value: Category:All pages needing cleanup.
- cat-date - The full name of an additional category by date. If date parameter is set, this name is followed by "from date" or "since date".