The Fens Current Projects
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- 1 Current Projects with The Fens and To Do list
- 1.1 Waterways
- 1.2 Highways
- 1.3 Places
Current Projects with The Fens and To Do list
- Complete all Waterways between A153 (Tattershall to Sleaford) and B1991 (Martin South Drove), east of Car Dyke.
- Sandbanks and Mudflats - tag: 'natural=beach' and then 'surface=sand/mud'
- Names of the Sandbanks and Mudflats - tag: 'place=locality'
- High Water Mark (Mean High Water) - tag: 'natural=coastline'
- Low Water Mark (Mean Low Water) - tag: ??????
- River channels as far as possible
- Mark 'river banks' as 'coastline' in tidal reaches of the river
- Military ranges
- Wildlife Reserves
- All waterways east of the River Witham and north of the B1191, Martin South Drove (between Woodhall Spa and Martin).
- Hobhole Drain 'rive banks' - COMPLETE
- Billinghay Skirth 'river banks' - COMPLETE
- Hobhole Drain
- Complete 'way' to greatest possible detail and accuracy.
- Bell Water Drain
- Draw 'way'
- Complete 'river banks' - Partially complete.
- Fully and accurately update Boston to fit with OS map(s).
Tertiary and Unclassified Roads
Tracks and Service Roads
Paths, Cycleways and Bridleways
- Fully map NCN1 and other cycleways
- Tag all settlements
- Tag all Fens
Map Internal Drainage Boards
- Boarders and Tags