Tr:Beginners Guide 184.108.40.206
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
JOSM'da Kendi Yolunu Oluşturma
- 1. Use the Create tool and click to place nodes. Way-segments will link the nodes (shortcut = 'a').
- * To create just nodes press Esc after every added node to unselect all and hold down Ctrl while clicking at the next position.
- * To create a way leading on from another way or from a node, select the node (shortcut = 's'), then create (shortcut = 'a').
- 2. Move the way around, or move individual nodes by selecting them first, so it's where you want it (shortcut = 's').
- 3. Tag the way with the appropriate tag for its type. Tags are added in the Properties section (Opens in side bar; alt-p). The Properties section lists current tags within the current selection. The way should change colour to indicate when it is tagged.