Hm, I don't know what to write here.
I stumbled over OSM some years ago, but I started with taking this project more seriously after I found iLOE for my iPod Touch. And now I try to map things such as vending machines or other minor things I normally ignore. A bit strange, but why not :-)
- 1 Sub pages
- 2 Equipment
- 3 Mapping
- 3.1 - Current projects -
- 3.2 - Somewhen to do / Ideas -
- 3.3 - Old projects -
- 4 Useful external sites
- iPhone 4
- Nokia N900
- Huawei e5830 MiFi Router
- Apple iPod Touch 2. and 4. Generation (not using it anymore)
- Nokia N82 (not using it anymore)
- Falcom NAVI-1 (my good old Bluetooth GPS mouse)
- iLOE (iPod Touch and iPhone) - to add quickly new nodes
- Offmaps (iPod Touch and iPhone) - just to display downloaded maps
- gps-data-logger (N900) - for tracking
- Maep (N900) - just to show maps while being online, would be cool if it would be compatible to Mgmaps but it isn't at the moment.
- Osm2go (N900) - this app is still new to me :-/
- Mgmaps (N82) - but since I don't have the N82 anymore, I don't use it anymore. But I like the way, how it handle the tiles!
And some other places. Basically every time if I have some spare time and the equipment.
- Current projects -
Because someone has to do it ;-)
Pushing forward the mapping in Cork.
Pushing Cuban airports to a level similar to european airports.
- to do: MUVT, MUTD, MUSC, MUPB, MUNG , MUMO, MUHA, MUCM, MUCL, MUCF, MUCC, MUCA, MUBR, MUBA, MUVR.
After that other Caribbean airports.
- to do: MDSD, MDST, MDBH, MDCY, MDJB, MDLR, MDPC, MDPP, MBNC, MBPV, MBSC, MKJP, MKJS, MTCH, MTPP, MWCB, MWCR, MYAM, MYAT, MYEF, MYEH, MYEM, MYGF, MYNN, MYSM, TAPA, TBPB, TFFF, TFFM, TFFR, TGPY, TIST, TISX, TJBQ, TJIG, TJMZ
Further mapping if all the other airports are OK. The images have a lot of details.
- MUGH (Holguin Frank Pais INTL) still a lot to do in the none civil area of the airport.
Further mapping if better images are available
- MUMZ (Aerodromo Sierra Maestra) there are a lot of hangars on the West end hardly visible on these sat images.
- MUBY (Aerodromo Carlos Manuel de Céspedes) still some things to do if better images are available
And whatever else gets my attention. Just have a look on my sub page User:AssetBurned/keys
- Somewhen to do / Ideas -
- Fahrradstation in der Delmestraße mappen
- Neustädter Straßen auf Fahradgegenverkehr checken. Adding cycleway=opposite if that is the case!
If ressources are free...
Checking the car sharing spots in Bremen
for a full map check the Toolserver showing only the mapped spots
Helping others with their projects
Open for new ideas.
- Old projects -
Crisis mapping (done)
- Rivers and roads in the south east of Haiti (in 2010)
Helping others with their projects (done)
- http://osm-isil.anders-hamburg.de/ looking up ISIL codes for libraries. The source for the ISIL codes.