15 year old high school student and amateur programmer. I was born in Manila, Philippines and grew up in Baguio City and Bangar, La Union. But now I live in Thornhill, Ontario, Canada. (You have 4 places right there.)
I joined OSM mostly to map Bangar and surroundings, because I know that area best.
- The entirety of what is mapped of the town of Bangar.
- A certain expressway under construction.
I plan to contribute:
- I'm working on a national highway numbering system.
- More areas of the Philippines, in particular:
- The rest of the town of Bangar
- The rural areas of Baguio City
- I don't know a lot about Metro Manila, but I'll try.
- A real-time navigation program that can be used on my PC, because:
- I don't have a good GPS receiver. :( I only use TurboGPS combined with the Windows 7 Sensor API. (Not very accurate.)
- If I see other things to contribute, I'll let everyone know.
In non-OSM stuff, I'm also in the process of writing a program to convert from English text to Gregg shorthand
Visit my blog at one more chance for news on any OpenStreetMap related activities that I'm doing.