From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Mapping using Yahoo! Aerial Imagery
- Frankfurt am Main, Wikipedia (local), (50.11,8.68, OSM, Notes, Compare, g, mq, bi, ve)
- Nidda from Main to Bad Vilbel
- railways around Rödelheim (most importantly this one)
- streets around Rödelheim
- UIC references for railway stations (allows to link to many european timetables)
- preparing a proposol for uic_ref like ICAO/IATA references are done
- currently there are ~270 uic_refs in the db, now an interface like "get timetable for nearby station" would be nice
might be interested in WikiProject Germany Railway
- hot-maps has so many eggs around my neighbourhood that I can't even count them. (just noting as they are linked from the utexas map collection)
- ISO8601 date and time formats, must have for date based naming of files etc.
- Modeling application specific data (german)
- AgroXML schema for agricultural data in germany (german)
- ISO 19136 GML merged with ISO 191xx (german)
License & Co.
Suggested reading on data licenses and running a succesful non-profit based on free data.