Because of some problems with the query results at openstreetbugs.appspot.com I decided to rebuild the service using another database. The result is currently located at http://openstreetbugs.schokokeks.org/ and changes on Appspot now forwarded to the new service.
What has changed?
- Using a new database (MySQL) supporting more queries.
- Added a link to the "Geofabrik Map" tool in the sidebar.
- Improved results in RSS feed and GPX export.
- You can add a bug by just clicking at the desired spot.
- On the new database you may realize your own ideas.
- /Stats and possibility of more live stats.
- Daily database dumps (see "more -> dumps" on the new site).
- You may take part in the development, source code is in a public repository.
- Timestamp in bug report and comments, similar to timestamp by JOSM plugin for OSB
- "Edit in JOSM" link
Realize your own ideas and submit a patch! Existing ideas are collected at Bugtracker_proposal.
Please keep the goal of OSB in mind when thinking about new features.
- normal query: 100 bugs
- RSS feed: 10 bugs
- GPX export: 1000 bugs (*)
(*) note: limit may be set manually by adding "limit=1234" parameter. Maximum is 100000. If you need more, please use the database dump.
Check it out at http://github.com/emka/openstreetbugs/tree/master
Patches are welcome! Please keep the goal of OSB in mind when thinking about new features.