Active OSM mapper since December 2012. I'm mainly interested by power and water facilities and map them in OSM.
Wiki and documentation editing
Infrastructure which is supporting any kind of transport or distribution network. I want to provide a consistent and usable tagging scheme to document them.
- Street cabinets proposal for technical cabinets (too small to allow a technician to work inside) mapping along streets but anywhere else as well.
- Insulation proposal as to map how buildings, pipelines or cables are protected from surrounding environment.
- Remotely controlled devices proposal describes some ways to remotely control many devices
- Location transitions proposal improves nodes description when a way feature goes underground or undersea
Thanks to legacy owners' agreement, I'm conducing now few power model refinement proposals & RFCs to voting.
Building and completion in progress, feel free to get involved!
- Power generation refinement proposal to restore versatility and relevancy on power generation infrastructure tagging model. Initially introduced by don-vip (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap) and accepted on 2013-06-10.
- Power transmission refinement proposal to restore versatility on power transmission infrastructure tagging model. Initially introduced by FK270673 (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap)
- Proposed_features/Power_routing_proposal introduces power routing description on OSM maps. See circuits=* for additional information.
- Proposed_features/Power_switching_extension to improve power switching devices description on OSM.
- Proposed_features/Transformer_extension_proposal for advanced power transformers mapping
Don't miss the discussion page for each of them, many details are still missing from final consensus.
Proposed_features/Hydroelectric_water_supplies intended to improve mapping for hydroelectric power plants water supplies (penstocks, tunnels, intakes)