Mapper since: April 24th, 2007
Project Days: 2143
Active Mapping Days: 359 (16.8%)
Type of Mapper: An Addicted Mapper
Recent additions to OSM
- The coast walk and some other tracks through the Royal National Park.
- Filling in the gaps between Sutherland and Southern Sydney.
- Adding cycleway links.
- Adding final details to bring some southern suburbs to near completion
- Fixing up some errors from tagwatch
Recent Jaunts Around Australia - showing up slowly in OSM
- Adding the Westlander railway line out west to Charleville.
- Adding Albany features & highways.
- Fremantle port and coastline.
- Sunshine Coast to Bundaberg
- Darling River
Always good to add another cycleway or footway shortcut that doesn't exist on any map outside of the OSM.
Based in Sydney.
I also contribute to Wikivoyage.
- Parks in Ryde
- Sydney existing cycleway routes end-to-end completeness and consolidation.