Born 1966, married, 2 children. Full name Marek Strassenburg-Kleciak
- Studies of Architecture Poznan, Poland and fine art academy (HfbK) Hamburg, Germany and Individual studies Quantum Chemistry at the University of Poznan.
- Scientific Adviser of the State of Hamburg (Idea, concept and structure of the first 3D city model in Germany).
- Courses for students at the:
- Technical University Hamburg (constructive geometry, technical drawing, CAD and visualization techniques)
- Fine Art Academy Hamburg (HfbK) (freehand drawing, constructive geometry CAD and visualization techniques)
- Technical College (Fachhochschule) Hamburg (CAD Techniques)
- Supervisor of various computer science graduate works
- Several lectures and presentations about CAD, 3D GIS. (see google).
- Product manager 3D navigation (HarmanBeckerAutomotiveSystems)
developing and market introduction of 3D Landmarks and 3D city models in navigation systems.
- Developer of several specifications for 3D navigation systems.
- Assistent Harman Automotive Vice President Navigation- global intellectuall property and strategic studies specialist.
- Recently: Senior Manager new Business Development at (soon)
Participation in developing of:
- SIG 3D - www.sig3d.de
- NDS - www.nds-association.org
Put my name in the search field under: http://patents.justia.com/inventor/marek-strassenburg-kleciak or http://www.sumobrain.com/search.html to get the actual results.
Examples of my works
- http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-19901.html (wrong information on the page: there is Harman property and NOT Cyber City AG!)
- www.graphisoft.org Graphisoft - idea nad specification of city modeller
- www.maya.org Specification of PlugIns for easily texturing of 3D Landmarks
- www.riegl.com - consultations: specification of RiView
- CyberCityAG - Consultation, developing of Cyber City Modeler
- Comlet GmbH: Idea and specification of ScanCAD
My OSM contributions
(Co)Organisation of 3D Meetings in Garching: 2nd_3D_Workshop_Garching/Agenda
- /Roof table
- /Tree table
- Proposed features/Street area
- OSM-4D and their subpages
- /Seamless Textures
Biking, archery, jazz and classical music, painting, travelling, architecture.