Personal site: http://www.safwat.xyz
- I use JOSM for editing and for processing data collected through various mapping techniques.
- I use Achavi, OSMCHA, Osmose, and other tools for monitoring and quality assurance in Israel, and I often detect or fix problems in other people's edits.
- JOSM Plugins: Scripting Plugin, Reverter, Wikipedia
The bot currently uses the following scripts. Click a script for details.
- brand - Branch/brand Consistency (See also: The templates)
- nameCopy - Name tag copying
- russianImportFix - Russian import fix
- gtfs - Incremental GTFS updates.
- Greeter bot (work in progress. See forum post)
- Whitespace fix - in progress. Fixes obvious text mistakes, e.g. whitespace trimming, obvious spelling errors. Source: https://github.com/SafwatHalaby/osm-bot/blob/master/textFixes.js
Available at https://github.com/SafwatHalaby/osm-bot, licensed under GPLv3