Hello, I'm a wikipedian in Taiwan. Through introduction by another wikipedian, User:Supaplex, I get to know OSM project and enjoy greatly with the fun to dig out little surprises in my city, Taipei. I'm fluent in English and Mandarin, and I know a little French and German. I'm interested in the following city projects:
Projects that interest me 我所關心之專案
- Taipei/Bicycle rental. Since Taipei has lots of biking trials, it's a great idea to record bike rental spots in Taipei. The primary language used here is Traditional Chinese.
- Taipei/Postboxes. This is a thematic project for the POI postboxes. The main purpose is to map all the postbox and the collection time in Taipei. The primary language used here is Traditional Chinese.
- WikiProject Taiwan/2012 Competition. The primary language used here is Traditional Chinese. My accomplishment (record by google map)
The following wikipages are quiet useful reference:
- About Mapping Party--
- Evaluation tool(Compare the map before & after Mapping Party)
- About Project--
- About POIs--
- 電話 Key:phone
- 地名 Key:name
- 開放時間 Key:opening_hours
Some articles related to OSM:
- 地圖非真相 部落全貌自己畫2012-10-25 立報