- T-Mobile Pulse Android phone for daily use
- recording traces with GlobalSat DG-100 Data Logger with external patch antenna
- retired: HP iPaq hw6915 with OSMtracker
- retired: spare bluetooth GPS puck (using mostly with laptop on the go)
I'm editing OSM data with JOSM.
Was in search of a perfect navigation program on a mobile device:
- open source on open platform (Android)
- using OpenStreetMap data (compact, offline)
- offline search
- offline routing
- recording traces, with easy (not fully automatic!) upload to osm servers.
...and OsmAnd is ideal so far!
It was fun starting mapping on a blank canvas, but luckily other nice Users in Ljubljana joined in to speed up the mapping: