From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- User:TagaSanPedroAko/Jeepney routes-Most routes are yet to be added and the list will be updated regularly.
- Metro Batangas area (in particular, Batangas City)- adding missing places (mostly schools) and places (barangays); adding jeepney routes and realigning roads.
- Tagging of road junctions in the Philippines
- Number of lanes
- Turn lanes - usually when arrows (pavement markings) or a lane merge (indicated by signs) exist.
- National Highway Network - route numbers (either in ways or relations) and highway names.
- Kilometer stones - kilometer markers along highways around Laguna and Batangas.
- Power lines -power plants, transmission lines, subtransmission lines, substations, and distribution lines. Includes power infrastructure by the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP), National Transmission Corporation ( Transco), Manila Electric Company (MERALCO) and other local electric companies/cooperatives.