From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- Hometown: Khon Kaen, Thailand since 2006.
- Joined OpenStreetMap: March 6th, 2009.
- Currently using
- Garmin Asus nüvifone A50.
- Netbook Samsung N140: Screen 10" 1024*600, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 Starter.
- External screen 23" 1920*1080.
- MapSource: Trip planning.
- MobilePC: Trip navigation.
- JOSM with plugins
- livegps, surveyor: Collect data.
- validator: Check mapping before upload.
- Maperitive: Check mapping before upload.
- Previously used
Mapping in Thailand
- Khon Kaen City: Map, Wikipedia.
- Status: dormant. Most of public highways done. Housenumbers in a small part done.
- Province Khon Kaen: Map, Wikipedia.
- Status: dormant. Roughly 90% of villages done, remaining tough to get there.
- Northeast region of Thailand: Map, Wikipedia.
- Status: Currently mapping Maha Sarakham province.
- Thailand other parts: Map, Wikipedia.
- Status: mapping wherever I'm going.
- Highways including provincial highways ขก.xxxx
- Villages with tags:
- addr:province (Changwat - จังหวัด)
- addr:district (Amphoe - อำเภอ)
- addr:subdistrict (Tambon - ตำบล)
- addr:hamlet (Mu - หมู่ที่)
See also Wiki Projekt Thailand.