UserStat prepares and visualizes information about mapper performance
UserStat is a suite of software tools to prepare and present information about one or more mapper accounts. Currently, as of v0.01, it is a suite of one program osmuser.py and supporting files.
Screen shot v0.01
For individual mapper account
- Shows mapper's (estimated) registration date, first changeset, most-recent changeset
- Shows mapper's preferred editing software program(s) and a pie chart for comparison
- Estimates the number of days between creating the account and submitting first changeset
- Calculates length of longest gap from mapping.
- Calculates number of days of mapping.
- Graphs mapper's changesets per year, month of year, day of month, day of week and time of day
- Graphs mapper's changesets per month, day of month, day of week and time of day, per year
For a collection of accounts
UserStat attempts to combine a list of accounts used by one mapper (for instance a main account, accounts from two imports, an additional account used on a mobile device) to create sensible statistics as one combined contributor.
- Same as above
- Add more mapper tools
- Compare statistics to "all mappers"
- Suggest mappers similar to this mapper
- Evaluate stronger vs. weaker performance
- Mapper action photograph :-)