Could you explain in your bot wiki page if you removed the duplicate node-id's in the ways, not the nodes with the same locations. -- Pieren 10:32, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
Your multipolygon relation bug broke lake in my area, the islands are now in a separate relation from the coastline.
Can you please fix that, its the relations 93358 (islands) and 254060 (coastlines). /Dalkvist 12:41, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
The follow-up of http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=45448#p45448 suggests that your bot is generating zero length segments in ways. Can you please review and fix that? --Skela 08:02, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
Sorry, I did not notice that you had replied on my user talk page. I checked the history of some ways around some points in the mkgmap report and could not see BugBuster doing anything wrong; it was merely removing duplicate node-id's from ways. The mkgmap errors were apparently issued for other nearby mistakes. I have been fixing broken roundabouts and oneways lately, and I found and fixed many obvious errors in the nearby data. Errors seem to lure other errors. :-) By the way, now mkgmap is reporting browse URLs for most if not all warnings. --Skela 19:50, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
I notice that your bot has not been running for quite some time. There are apparently lots of way with duplicate nodes, which would be good to fix. Would you be willing to either start it up again, or share the source code so that someone else could run it? Depending on the requirements, I might be able to run it myself.
In the meantime, I guess I'll just hack my router to work around duplicate nodes. Novalis 19:03, 20 September 2012 (BST)
- Sorry for my late Response, sure it would be possible to run it in the next days. I added it to my ToDo list. --Bürste 10:23, 7 October 2012 (BST)
Thanks a lot for contributing to the OSM-Wiki! Here's a tip to make your contributions more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
Here's how: You can pick the page from your list of contributions, edit the page description, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are edit the page "Christmas Party 2012", you add the following code:
This will make the Page show up in the categories "Events".
Thanks again for your contributions! More information about categorization can be found in Category:Categories.
- Nur eine Subseite zu einer Stadt, keine Kategorien erforderlich soweit ich das sehe. --Bürste (talk) 23:26, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
- Auch diese werden kategorisiert. vgl. Chicago/Meetup 021913, Kaohsiung/Light Rail, Linuxtag/OSM at LinuxTag 2012, usw...
- wie wäre es mit: Category:Data sources, Category:Quality Assurance, Category:Import-de, Category:Straßenverzeichnis (5x genutzt), Category:WikiProject Highways, oder so, nur du kennst deine "Daten" und solltest dies daher am besten beurteilen können. Vielen Dank. --Reneman (talk) 23:57, 20 March 2013 (UTC)