Resi, ale rekl bych ponekud nevhodnym zpusobem, takze jsem hlasoval proti --Bilbo 15:03, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi Bilbo, thanks for your interest in the routing plugin. Source code is currently available at the openstreetmap repository. Please check our wiki page for details: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/Routing --Nosolomusic 14:35, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
Hi Bilbo, you started the proposal for power_output - but "power output" is not really accurate for what is wanted here, because the power output is, especially for regenerative sources (biogas generators, wind turbines, photovoltaic plants but also for gas and coal power plants), most often not the nominal power. And it is ever-changing. A better alternativ as tag name is "power_rating" which I use for wind turbines. Sorry for beeing late, I didn't see the proposal - what about a try to change the proposal to power_rating? I will write to all the voters for power_output, perhaps they all agree to the change ... -- Schusch 19:50, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- I used your proposal to start a proposal for power_rating to correct the wrong labeling for the rated power. You're welcome to add comments. Greetings, -- Schusch 22:43, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
Hi Bilbo, you made this visualization for the proposed building attributes page where the building:levels of the green part in this pictures is 2, not 7. Could you correct this? Thank you.--Dieterdreist 23:38, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Well, but that is IMHO correct (and how it is rendered), top of the building is 7 levels high (green abnd bluie blocks are the same in this), but as min_level=5, 5 levels from ground are "skipped", thus only 2 "real" levels remain.
- File:Osm3d_Silverline_Tower.jpg and then how it is defined in the map - get OSM data at bounding box 5.2142143,52.3660879,5.2154267,52.3668085 to see how it does look in the data. Both this example, and OSM-3D and glosm implementations work the way I described.
- So perhaps the definition of building:levels and height should be redefined as position of topmost part of building above ground. For buildings (or parts of building) that are not "floating in air" this would be same as before, but for buildings with specified building:min_level or min_height it would be more clear what exactly it matters.
- --Bilbo 23:59, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
JOSM preset for elivators
you was so kind to add a preset for the building attributes to JOSM. Can you add another one for Proposed_features/lifts, please? Would be a nice thing to create more material for wheelmap :) --!i! 15:05, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
- I have just created a preset and then submitted the patch to JOSM trac - which can be done at https://josm.openstreetmap.de/newticket where you can put the preset yourself.
- I am not JOSM developer, so I have no power to actually commit code to the project. Regarding the buildings, they are still not in JOSM (only as suggestion in trac) and it seems that only subset of the tags (only those already established, like building:levels and height) would get there.
- --Bilbo 18:18, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
Hi Bilbo. D'you remember creating Proposed features/Optional public domain licensing back in 2009? It seems confusing and out of date now, so I've tried label it as out of date at the top of the page there, but d'you think we should just delete it now? Or maybe you could update in some way? -- Harry Wood (talk) 23:46, 21 April 2014 (UTC)