|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the User:Dcapillae page and it's related topics.|
Hi Dcapillae, what use do those new lines have? https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=ES:QGIS&diff=1327218 r https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=ES:FAQ&diff=prev&oldid=1327219 They seem to be too much. --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 21:17, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, Aseerel4c26! I'm sorry, I have been translating the names of some categories following the translation convention of the Wiki. For example, from English (Category:ES:Translations out of sync) into Spanish (Category:ES:Traducciones desfasadas). I was checking the wiki pages with these translated categories to fix possible mistakes with the new names. Really my editions are not relevant at all, so I will undo these editions. Thank you and sorry again (I am still learning to edit the Wiki). --Daniel Capilla (talk) 23:23, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
- ¡Hola! :-) Really not a problem, just a bit strange. And, in fact, I have misinterpreted one of your changes. At ES:QGIS a superfluous newline was there even before your edit. You just added a space character. At ES:FAQ you also added a space where there should not be one. Maybe the editor was not behaving hat good for your. Anyway: thanks for your help here at the wiki! Just continue!
- Usually I watch the talk pages where I write, so I do not need a reply notice (for the next time). Thanks anyway! --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 20:17, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you, Aseerel4c26! I am learning to edit the wiki and, at the same time, translating some articles, category pages, etc. The OSM wiki in Spanish is fine, but needs some translation works. --Daniel Capilla (talk) 23:16, 22 July 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you, Aseerel4c26! I have translated some pages related to hiking and some other articles about relief maps. Also creating categories in Spanish for the wiki. I would like to translate more articles about online services and software for hikers. It is an interesting work: learning to use OSM and learning about the organization of the wiki at the same time. Perhaps more pages in Spanish means more Spanish people using OSM. I hope! --Daniel Capilla (talk) 21:22, 29 July 2016 (UTC)