Hola, ¿Dudas? ^w^
template editing and translation
Hi Grdaylight! :-) Please take care when editing templates to not insert stuff which gets included!. Here You have inserted many newlines in the non-noinclude part! Everywhere were the icon was used (e.g. on Key:aeroway) there was now a big free space before the icon. Do you understand the problem? If not, please ask.
Please fix your other edits.
- ♀☼◄Hi Aseerel4c26. I'm very new in the wiki world, but i'm trying to improve the osm adding the articles in my language. Thanks a lot for notified me about my mistakes. I reverted the last changes, and as I don't understand very well, please give me the correct way: how can I translate some templates to other idioms? =D Thankss!!
- ¡Hola y muchas gracias para tu respuesta! :-)
- Okay, I will try: What do you want to translate at Template:Twitter user? It is just an image?! Similarly there is not much use in translating Template:WikiIcon (however, two older translations, which are not really used, exist).
- I have reverted at Template:GFDL-user for the time being. To have a template which automatically shows text in the user's language needs much more wiki code than the languages box which you had inserted. Please see wikipedia:Help:Template to learn how templates work. It is not really easy to set up template translation in a good way, so I suggest you first translate not templates but normal content pages. Do you already know Wiki Translation? For example translating Comparison of editors would be useful (your target page: ES:Comparison of editors).
- Oh, and I just saw Template:ES:Map Features:amenity. I do not know the system which is used for the map features translations, but your translation attempt looks to be not correct. Compare with the other languages (e.g. German) in edit mode. --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 17:20, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 17:13, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- ¡Gracias! Thanks. I'm happy and wistful, the first one because of your helpful comments ^^!