Walt Disney World Resort
|Walt Disney World Resort, Bay Lake, Florida|
|latitude: 28.378828, longitude: -81.563198|
|Browse map of Walt Disney World Resort 28°22′44″ N, 81°33′48″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under the OpenStreetMap License.|
The Resort is made up:
- 4 theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 2 Water Parks: Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach
- 19 On-sight Disney Hotels: Disney's All-Star Resorts: Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, Disney's All-Star Music Resort, and Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney's Art of Animation Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's BoardWalk Inn,Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, Disney's Pop Century Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort, Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney's Wilderness Lodge, Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- 12 On-sight Non-Disney Hotels:Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, Doubletree Guest Suite Resort, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, Hilton Walt Disney World, Holiday Inn in the Walt Disney World Resort, B Resort, Buena Vista Palace Resort & Spa, Four Seasons Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, Bonnet Creek Resort, Walt Disney World Dolphin, Walt Disney World Swan, Shades of Green
- 2 Shopping Districts: Disney Springs and Disney's BoardWalk
- 4 Golf Courses.
Disney World is also accessible through the many onsite transportation systems like Walt Disney World Monorail System centrally located at the Ticket and Transportation Center, Disney Busses, Water Launches and Water Taxis all being ran by the Disney Transportation Company.
This page is helpful with [Project HotSpot] to graph our progress to completion: