WikiProject Belgium/Using AGIV Crab data
AGIV Crab data
AGIV has released their Crab database with such a license that it is possible to "import" this data into OSM. This document will go in more detail on how the data can be used and mapped in a proper way.
The data that contains all the addresses in Flanders. An address consists of the post code, the street name and the house number. Furthermore we have the exact position of each address.
Since AGIV is a Flemish Governmental service, the original documentation and the communication with AGIV happens in Dutch.
This document contains the following topics:
- AGIV Website as Reference
- Setting up JOSM
- The AGIV Crab Import Website
- Working with AGIV Crab Data in JOSM
- Reporting errors to AGIV
- Quality Assurance
When importing data from CRAB, you must:
- Have read all above pages
- Agree to the general rules
- Put a link to your profile here below
- Mention you're a CRAB importer on your OSM profile
- Always use the following changeset tags when import data from CRAB:
Below is a list of all people working on the import: