|Latitude: 31.57, Longitude: 35.56|
|Browse Jordan map 31° 34′ 12″ N, 35° 33′ 36″ E|
| External links:
|Use this template for your city|
Jordan is a Country in Asia at latitude 31° 34′ 12″ North, longitude 35° 33′ 36″ East.
- Perhaps you want to take a look at the Beginner's Guide.
- To see names in English on OSM map, you can use OpenStreetMap on the Wikimedia Toolservers
- Check out the Users in Amman and get in contact
- adding arabic and latin streetnames
- searching for streetnamecatalougs from government resources.
Please enter data in the following format when naming streets, city names etc. This will ensure that the default name displayed will be in arabic script.
name=عمان name:ar=عمان name:en=Amman
Highway/Roads classification in Jordan
Main roads in Jordan (highway=primary)
syntax: Official Highwaynumber ::: course ::: Distance ::: big cities passed by highway ::: informal name (if any)
- 5 N-S As-Safawi - Az-Azraq - Ma'an - Border to Saudi Arabia
- 10 W-E: Ma'ad - Irbid - Al Mafraq - Iraq
- 15 Amman - Al Mafraq motorway. Ma'an - Al Quwayra (highway=motorway) (Desert Highway)
- 25 Dera'a (Syria) - Ar-Ramtha - connects to Hw10 /// Amman - until Queen Intl. Alia Airport then changes name to Hw15
- 30 Zarqa' - Az-Azraq
- 35 N-S Irbid - Jerash - Amman - Madaba - Al-Karak - At-Tafila - Wadi Musa - Rajif Junction The King's Highway
- 40 W-E northern Deadsea Junction - Amman - Sahab - Az-Azraq
- 50 W-E Potash-City - Al-Karak - connects to HW15
- 55 Irbid - Ajloun
- 60 At-Tafila - connects to Hw15
- 65 NW-SW 350km: Umm Qais - Aqaba - Saudi Border (Deadsea Road)
- 122 Irbid - Umm Qais
Active mapper in Jordan
- Hejaz Railway
Governorate boundaries for Jordan added from [maplibrary.org's] ESRI shape file.