From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|For describing the type of food served at an eating place.|
Type of food
- barbecue - 烧烤，有不同风格，食材：鸡、牛肉、猪肉等等，带或不带烤叉。
- bougatsa - 在希腊很常见。Usually sell phyllo dough bread with spinach, cheese or 'custard cream'
- burger - 汉堡。例如：McDonald's, Wendy's, Jollibee (Philippines)
- cake - 糕饼，主营食品为糕饼的咖啡店 (如果主营咖啡则为咖啡店)
- chicken - 炸鸡,如肯德基(KFC)
- coffee_shop - 以咖啡为主，可能有一些简冷食品，例如蛋糕
- crepe - Crêpe's, Pannekoekenrestaurant in Dutch.
- curry - 咖喱。There are several style for curry, not only Indian style.
- German Döner shops (Turkish / German / Swedish special character ö makes trouble e.g. with Garmin conversion, please use kebab instead!) döner
- doughnut - Use donut only in the company name e.g. Dunkin' Donuts
- fish_and_chips - 英国的炸鱼薯条。Fish and chips, common in UK
- fried_food - 外卖的油炸食品。fried food, often takeaway
- friture - Dutch and Belgian chip shop (fish_and_chips but usually without fish); also called friterie, frietkot, ...
- ice_cream - Ice Cream
- kebab - 土耳其烤肉配蔬菜。Turkish Kebabs
- mediterranean - food from the cultures adjacent to the Mediterranean Sea, especially less popular in the West: Armenian, Lebanese, Israeli, Moroccan, etc. Greek, Italian, French and other cuisines, while technically also being Mediterranean, get their own categories, but a fusion of those cuisines would fit this category.
- noodle - Japanese, Chinese, Korean noodles such Japanese Udon, Soba and Ramen, Chinese Dan Dan men and Tan men, Korea Renmyon and Bibin myon. Common throughout east Asia and increasingly global.
- pasta - Italian Pasta (spaghetti etc)
- pie - Pies, common in Australia
- pizza - Pizza, in conjunction use oven=wood_fired if it applies.
- sandwich - e.g. Subway
- sausage - Grilled sausages, common in Sweden (Korv), could be used for Hot Dogs (US).
- savory_pancakes - Japanese pancake, Okonomi_yaki, Monja_yaki and similar style.
- seafood - Specialising in fish and/or, shrimps, lobster ...
- steak_house - e.g. outback
- sushi - Japanese Sushi bar, common in Australia, Sweden and many other countries
- regional food
- Chinese sìchuān food
- Chinese Kanton food
- Chinese Hunan cuisine
- Chinese Shandong cuisine include Beijing style
- Japanese Kyoto style, traditional so called 'obanzai'
- Japanese Okinawa food
- Brazilian region Capixaba, state of Espírito Santo
- Brazilian region Baiana, state of Bahia
- Brazilian region Gaucho, state of Rio Grande do Sul
- Brazilian region Mineira, state of Minas Gerais
- vegan - 比vegetarian更严格的素食，包括没有动物的衍生产品，例如牛奶。
- vegetarian - 无肉和鱼
Moved to discussion