From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from Defibrilator)
|emergency = defibrillator|
|Defibrillator, an external and portable electronic device that diagnoses and can correct arrhythmia of the heart automatically (aka Automated External Defibrillator, AED)|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Defibrillators tagged in OSM are(AED), a first-aid device that automates the process of diagnosing life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia and performing defibrillation. Automated external defibrillators can be found in a growing number of public places, although they are sometimes restricted to use by persons with formal first-aid training.
This feature was previously tagged as emergency=aed or medical=aed but a new poll showed that the plain word is preferred to its abbreviation; see Proposed features/automated external defibrillator.
Tags to use in combination
- phone=*, number of the location responsible for the device.
- defibrillator=manual, if the device is not automated (e.g., in hospitals emergencies).
- defibrillator:location=*, a textual description where the device is located (e.g., "in the porter's lounge"). Formerly aed:location; if you are a data user, please recognize both.
- access=*, if the access to the device is restricted.
- OSM-FR tiles (Example: http://tile.openstreetmap.fr/?zoom=17&lat=44.12069&lon=4.83901&layers=B000000FFFF)
- Tappenbeck tiles (Example: http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/index.php?id=1029&zoom=7&lat=40.18827&lon=-3.9201&layers=BFTTT&lang=de)