" Algerian petrol dispenser Naftal uses Openstreetmap images to locate its stations : http://www2.naftal.dz/fr/index.php/archives/3575 " --Sandervalya 22:34, 22 October 2012 (BST)
- "dispenser" is the wrong word. How about...
- "Naftal, the main petrol company in Algeria, uses OpenStreetMap on its website showing the locations of its stations such as this example "
- This website is pretty pants. Doesn't format correctly in safari, and even in the image it's a bit... spaced out. But on the other hand this is a great switch2osm story coming out of Algeria. I quite like it
- -- Harry Wood 18:52, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, but the image is... well, bad. And, currently, the website does not even load for me. In addition quite a random switch2osm story, isn't it? Nothing really special about it. --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 01:08, 30 August 2013 (UTC)