|Hiking trail relations mapping status|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Hiking trail relations mapping status
This tag is an extension of a tag osmc:symbol=* (for map OSMC Reit- und Wanderkarte(de) and OSMC Garmin map generator(de)). Its purpose is just to indicate the current status of hiking trail relations mapping (if known).
Syntax of the tag is: osmc:status=Status
Status can be:
- new - Relation was just created with a few elements. It should ve checked to find out if it was not created with some partial sections elsewhere.
- incomplete - Relation is probably incomplete and should / must be supplemented. Nobody is working on it at the moment.
- in work by User - Relation is being mapped by User at this moment. You should not work on this relation to avoid conflicts and inconsistencies.
- complete - Relation is complete and it should be edited just for minor changes in the future.
- approved by User (Date) - Relation was (on given date) verified by User. Please do not edit such relations, only if the route is changed by its operator.
- osmc:status=new - Relation was just created. It is not sure that it does not exist elsewhere as well. Check it please.
- osmc:status=incomplete - Parts of the route has been mapped, but some parts are still missing.
- osmc:status=in work by cycling_zno - User cycling_zno is working at the relation at this moment. Please hold on with your edits or contact this user.
- osmc:status=complete - Route is complete and done according to the best knowledge.
- osmc:status=approved by cycling_zno - Route was verified by user cycling_zno in the field or according to the official documentation.
This tag is not used for rendering and serves just for information exchange while editing routes. However, additional notes should also be entered in the note=*.