Kosmos/Kosmos In 5 Minutes
This page has been labelled for deletion.
The given reason is: Added delete tag as part of a cleanup project because Kosmos is no longer maintained or available for download. Therefore, rules pertaining to it are no longer usable..
This normally means the page title is a bad one, and the content has been moved somewhere better. If a page title is vaguely meaningful, the page should perhaps be a redirect, or hold a small summary for historical interest instead. If you disagree with its deletion, please explain why on its talk page.
The page should now be empty apart from this message (as per procedure). The page history pokazuje, co kiedyś było na tej stronie, i pozwala uratować starą wersję. We may decide to do this, but otherwise a wiki sysop user can delete this page more permanently at some point. In the meantime we should fix any pages linking to here.
These are quick instructions on how to try out Kosmos if you are a novice:
- Make sure you have Microsoft .NET 2.0 installed (you can download it from Microsoft's site.
Or use the newest Microsoft .NET 3.5 from Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1.
(To download the full package, rather than the bootstrapper, you must scroll down on the page.)
- Download the latest version of Kosmos from here (the latest version is the one with the newest date ;) )
- Unzip the package somewhere on your disk.
- Double click on Kosmos/GUI/Kosmos.GUI.exe file to start the application.
- An introduction screen will be displayed.
- Select the File | Open Project... menu from the top menu bar.
- A dialog for choosing a project file will be shown. Browse to the Kosmos/Samples/Isle of Wight/Isle of Wight.kpr file and select it.
- The application will load the project files and a map of Isle of Wight will be shown.
- Have fun!