|landuse = meadow|
|Wildflower Grassland where plants set seed|
|यी पनि हेर्नुहोस|
|स्थिति: वास्तविक पक्ष|
Used to tag an area of meadow, which is an area of land primarily vegetated by grass plus other non-woody plants.
How to Use
Draw a way around the area of the meadow, and tag landuse=meadow
Tags in combination
Many meadows would eventually become scrub if let alone. Meadows can be quickly colonised by woody plants that will shade out meadow species.
If it is known, indicate the process that protects the meadow status.
- If the meadow is retained by environmental factors, add meadow=perpetual.
- If the meadow is retained by cutting or using grazing, add meadow=agricultural.
If the process that protects the meadow status is missing or is stopped the meadow will become scrub.
- If the meadow is clearly an area of land without a process to retain the meadow, add meadow=transitional.
If the meadow has a name, add name="name of meadow".
- landuse=farmland - An area of farmland used for tillage and pasture.
- landuse=grass - An unspecified area where grass grows. E.g. a lawn in a park, the middle of a roundabout, part of a golf course, the side of the road, etc. Maybe consider surface=grass or landcover=grass.
- natural=grassland - A plant community characterized by vegetation dominated by grasses and non-woody plants.
- natural=scrub - A plant community characterized by vegetation dominated by shrubs (bush) More woody plants than a meadow or grassland.
- natural=heath - A dwarf-shrub habitat, characterised by open, low growing woody vegetation, often dominated by plants of the Ericaceae. More woody plants than a meadow or grassland.
- Vegetation - summary of tags related to areas of vegetation of different types
- Land use and areas of natural land - about landuse mapping in general