Spatial Manager Desktop™
|Must be rewritten to remove ad language and claims without coverage, currently it is an ad.|
It has been proposed that this page be deleted or replaced by a redirect. See the discussion page for further information.|
The given reason is: Maybe this page should be simply deleted as a spam? Note that this ad was written by someone from this company (or someone hired by them).
This page has been labelled for deletion.
The given reason is: this is a spam page, written by person with conflict of interest. Due to high cost, no clear advantages compared to QGIS and ad language this page is useless for OSM community. OSM Wiki is not a place to store GIS related spam. BTW, "™" in the tile is obnoxious and ridiculous..
This normally means the page title is a bad one, and the content has been moved somewhere better. If a page title is vaguely meaningful, the page should perhaps be a redirect, or hold a small summary for historical interest instead. If you disagree with its deletion, please explain why on its talk page.
The page should now be empty apart from this message (as per procedure). The page history shows what used to be on this page, and allows people to rescue an old revision. We may decide to do this, but otherwise a wiki sysop user can delete this page more permanently at some point. In the meantime we should fix any pages linking to here.
|Spatial Manager Desktop™|
|License||Proprietary ($159.00 - $479.00)|
|Platforms||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10|
|Languages||English, Spanish, German, French, and Russian|
Manage spatial data in a simple, fast and inexpensive way. Includes its own OSM data provider
Spatial Manager Desktop™ is a desktop application designed to manage spatial data in a simple, fast and inexpensive way. Developed by a group of professionals working in the areas of GIS, Planning, Infrastructure and Civil Engineering, it provides the user with powerful tools to address the most common tasks of management and operation in the world of spatial information
- Quickly stylize and manage maps
- Drag and drop spatial data to the maps
- Dynamic Background image Maps from Bing, OpenStreeMap, Mapbox, Ordnance Survey, NearMap, etc.
- Configurable user Maps. XYZ / TMS, WMTS and WMS compatible. WMS multi-layer maps
- Smart systems for map opening
- Select and filter spatial features
- Alphanumeric queries
- Transformation of coordinates
- Export information to use in office or CAD apps.
- Printing of maps or selected features
- Properties panel viewer
- Query your spatial data ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Publish the current status of the map to Google Earth (one click) ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Layer management
- Make new layers from selections or queries
- Project layers in maps
- Separate layers into new layers
- External and internal layers
- Disconnect layers from external sources
- Copy features to layers
- Data sources
- Manage your own shortcuts
- Access to spatial data files (SHP, GPX, KML/KMZ, OSM, PBF, LAS/LAZ, CSV, TXT, ASC, XYZ, MIF/MID, TAB, E00, SQLite, SDF, GML, XML, etc.)
- Manage your User Data Sources ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Access to spatial database servers (SQL Server, PostGIS, etc.) ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Access to other connections (WFS, ODBC points or WKB - Excel, Access, dBase,...-, etc.) ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Find and replace data ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Edit alphanumeric data ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Multiple data edition ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Remove unwanted features ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Save modified layers or new layers ("Standard" and "Professional" editions only)
- Task & Processes
- Import and export processes
- Automate processes using tasks ("Professional" edition only)
- Run tasks in the OS Command window ("Professional" edition only)
To get an overview of the application, please watch this video: http://youtu.be/IJUxrcL0-H4
Just a few sample scenarios: