|leisure = water_park|
|An amusement park with features like water slides, recreational pools (e.g. wave pools) or lazy rivers.|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Group: Swimming and bathing|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
are amusement parks with features water slides, recreational pools (e.g. wave pools) or lazy rivers.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- addr=* - the address
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- contact:website=* / website=* / url=* - URL of this water park
- contact:phone=* / phone=* - phone number of this water park
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating this water park
- tourism=theme_park - an amusement park, discovery parks, open-air museums, Miniature Park
- leisure=sports_centre + sport=swimming - a centre containing one or more swimming pools that is mainly focussed on swimming as a sport, including swimming lessons.
- leisure=swimming_area - an official open-space natural place where you can swim
- leisure=swimming_pool - a swimming pool (water area only)
- attraction=water_slide - to map water slides.
- amenity=public_bath - a location where the public may bathe in common
- sport=water_ski - a spot for water skiing
- sport=surfing - a spot for surfing
- Swimming and bathing - anything related to swimming and bathing activities