From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|shop = car_parts|
|A place selling auto parts, auto accessories, motor oil, car chemicals, etc.|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A place selling auto parts, auto accessories, motor oil, car chemicals, etc.
How to map?
Tags used in combination
- operator=* - indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- brand=* - the brand this feature belongs to
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- phone=* - phone number of this feature
- website=* - URL of this feature