Jump to navigation Jump to search
|site_type = roman_circus|
|To specify an archaeological site as a Roman circus.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
was a large open-air venue used for public events in the ancient Roman Empire.
How to map
Tag it with
Tags to use in combination
- wikipedia=* - a link to Wikipedia's article
- wikidata=* - an ID of the specific Wikidata item
- historic:civilization=ancient_roman (or more precise subtags) - the civilization (culture) that originally created the feature
- tourism=attraction - if it is a tourist attraction.
- heritage=* - if it is registered by an official heritage organisation.
- ruins=yes - when it is in ruins.
- building=circus - if the site is still building.