- I like the new amended proposal. But it's not clear if works for both nodes and areas. I think it should work for both? --Andy 11:54, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- I think the same. A simple node tagged as sport=shooting should be available for clubs which do shooting as a sport. SlowRider 22:58, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
- The proposal says "applies to nodes and areas". Is further clarification required? --Hawke 23:14, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
- There are plenty of local shooting ranges in Norway, so this is a good proposal which I have voted in favour of. --alastairj 16:44, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- For the rendering I would rather have a pistol and a target with a bull's eye, to make a difference to a weapons shop.--Lulu-Ann 13:00, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
- A great idea. I think it should work as both, a node and an area as for example in the city where I live we have a small indoor shooting range and a 100m shooting range which is outdoors and covers a larger area --Telegnom 09:21, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
Tagging: sport=shooting_range ??
i see on this proposal the name sport=shooting_range but the result is sport=shooting? i think the tag to use is sport=shooting but the note on this proposal is confusing ^^ --Yod4z 10:50, 26 December 2011 (UTC)