Talk:Servers/June 2011 Maintenance

From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Discuss Servers/June 2011 Maintenance

XAPI planetDate

Will this bring's xapi:planetDate any closer to the actual calendar date? User:Tahongawaka 01:08, 10 June 2011

No. From the description, this maintenance downtime doesn't have anything to do with Xapi -- Harry Wood 02:26, 13 June 2011 (BST)
XAPI + jXAPI should continue to function but may be affected by replication diffs not being available. -- Firefishy 09:56, 13 June 2011 (BST)

Is anyone interested in actually fixing the xapi? is, in my experience, 80% generating 503 errors, and in the other 20% is sending a xapi:planetDate of March 31, 2011. I have no confidence that jXAPIs are sending the most updated information, since there is no planetDate, but that's an issue for them. Tahongawaka 23:04, 17 June 2011 (BST)

Nobody has any interest or knowledge of the codebase for fixing the old original XAPI. The Java XAPI work is of more interest to developers these days. I notice it's a project on so maybe the issue tracker page for jXAPI would be the best place to post your enhancements/bug reports. Recommend you try there. You might also get a reply on the open mapquest forums. -- Harry Wood 11:43, 19 June 2011 (BST)