Notes from Daisy Hill traces
- Saturday, 2008-07-12
- completed, 2008-08-08
Miscellaneous rough notes
- traces now public
- departed about 15:08 local GPS time from carpark P8 along Stringybark Trail
- heavily used by mountain bikers - looks like fun!
- right turn @ intersection at 15:27 (watch time) - not stubbed?
- right turn @ intersection at 15:54 (watch time) - not stubbed? - walk along barbed wire fence line on dirt road one car lane width
- @16:06 (local GPS), stubbed small track marked by post as "4". Post also has a bicycle symbol and a horses symbol crossed out (i.e. "no horses")
- @16:13 (local GPS), joined very wide dirt road, and turn right into it (stubbed the left fork)
- synchronise and review photographs taken - done