User talk:FrViPofm/Key:local currency
Difference with Currency recommendations
The wiki page gives this syntax:
currency:XXX=yes. Why the local money use
currency:XLT=LOCM instead of
currency:XLT-LOCM=yes? Where does “XLT” code come from?
In fact, I ask myself about the origins of your draft? Is there any place where any discussions have happened?
currency:XLT=*allows a generic request and gives this map.
- XLT comes from the ISO 4217 syntax for special currencies (X, e.g. XBT for the Bitcoin), with a two letters LT for local currencies ( decided by me ! but seems not already in use)
- You are welcome to talk here.. When I started this page it was not ready for a draft. If you want to start a draft page, you are welcome !
- --FrViPofm (talk) 14:17, 13 December 2017 (UTC)
- Many thanks for your answer!
- I think the following expression can be used to work with the syntax recommanded on the wiki:
~"currency:XLT-.*" ~ "yes". Maybe it is a too big server load; in this case we probably have to edit “Key:currency” to indicate the better syntax. What do you think about this?
- --Pols12 (talk) 14:32, 15 December 2017 (UTC)