- This wiki section deals with user hardware
- For OSM server hardware, go to the Servers page.
- For tagging hardware shops see shop=hardware or shop=doityourself
OSM Hardware: Apart from the GPS units which have their own pages already this shall be the area for all sorts of homebrew and semi-commercial Hardware projects that revolve around navigation and of course mapping topics.
The suggested place for new hardware projects is below this Article, so for example the FridaV project would be Hardware/FridaV if your Project doesn't have a nice name yet you can put your username instead.
- Luka's FridaV Wardriving/OSMapping bike system
- The CycleRecorder Project A bicycle based platform for recording position information and environmental factors that effect a cyclist's journey.
- http://panascopia.com/ - a very cheap panoramic lens which you balance on a normal digicam.
- DIY steadycam
- eXplorers Pal
Hardware Guide - guide about various bits of mapping hardware